Tuesday 10 January 2012

January Fav Song + NOTW

Hi everyone! 
I've been obsessed with Megan Nicole & Tiffany Alvord's cover for the song Safe And Sound originally sung by Taylor Swift. I listened to it over again and again. I love their voices! :) They give me this calm and warm feeling. I just feel peaceful while listening to it...





I also wanted to share my nails of the week!  I am really into shimmers lately... maybe because it's new year, haha.

Katy Perry by OPI - Teenage dream

This nail polish is so pretty! It contains multicolored shimmers and lasts almost 2 weeks long. However, it's so hard to remove that you have to rub your nails intensely. Unfortunately, this nail polish's not part of their permanent collection and I think it's no longer available, because I've searched for it everywhere! I wanted some backups, but oh well, I will just look for better alternatives. :)

Take care, stay healthy and happy!
- Cinny, xo

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful nail polish! Love it!
    http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song is lovely indeed. Those girls have beautiful voices!


    Love Katrien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment!! I have the same polish too! Its so pretty but peels on me..

    Everythingmingi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww.. Really? It doesn't peel that quickly when I use a base and a top coat =\ Btw, thank u for following! :D

      Delete