Monday 30 January 2012

11 random facts

Hi everyone! I got tagged by Shasha (www.missbelanjaonline.blogspot.com) to do this easy tagg. Thank you girl! And let's get started!

Here are the rules:
Rules:1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people!

11 Fandom things about me:
1. I am Chinese! :D
2. I'm a huge fan of Yunho Jung from TVXQ! :D Yeh yeh!
3. I can't live without technology... even tho, I'm a real noob! haha!
4. I love dogs! I actually have one named Pokie! He's a Pomeranian! Love him to death! :D
5. I'm a shortyyy giiirl!
6. I seriously don't know what to say now... but still have 5 to go.
7. Since I'm short, I like to wear wedges! :)
8. I like to hug Pokie!
9. I am not a chocolate person.
10. Never gone to China yet! :(
11. I cherish every member of my family.

11 Questions I had to Answer: (From Ningrum)
1.What is your favourite song these days? Why do you love it?
Safe and Sound from Taylor Swift, because it's so relaxing and peaceful.
2. If you are a king/ president of your country, what will you do to spread ‘eco-friendly-life virus’ to your people?
Recycle papers is an obligation, no plastic bag for grocery...
3. What do you love the most about your personality?
Um... I seriously have no idea. Friendly?
4. What do you think about writing blog? Is it very important for you, or it’s just something to spend your time?
I'm a beginner and it's pretty exciting, but I don't know where it will lead me... For now, it's just something to spend my time.
5. Do you read magazine? If yes, what magazine? If not, why?
No, because Internet exists! :D
6. What was your dream when you were 8 years old?
Doctor of course, like most asians! haha
7. What vehicle do you like? Why?
Car, because it's convenient to bring all the people along with me! :)
8. What is your favourite skincare/bodycare brand? Why?
Lancome, Olay, Aveeno & Shiseido because they work wonderful on me.
9. What do you know about natural-organic skincare?
Since it's natural and organic, it has less chemicals which also means less breakouts, reactions & itchyness for your skin.
10. Which language that you adore?
Korean, I guess. xD
11. Do you believe in ‘love at the first sight’?
No, until I discovered Yunho! Hahaha!

11 Questions I had to Answer: (From Stephanie)1. Growing up, what or who is your inspiration and why?
My grandma, because she has gone through a lot and her advices were always so precious.
2. What is your favorite makeup item that you can't live without?
Eyeliner
3. Name your favorite snacks.
Fruits, Yogurts, Chips... anything I can find basically.
4. What is your current favorite makeup primer?
I don't wear foundation, nor powder for my face so I don't use primer as well.
5. What is your current favorite perfume?
Ralph by Ralph Lauren
6. What do you think of atheists or agnostics?
Nothing.
7. What do you like to do on your free time?
Watching dramas & eating!
8. What gadget do you want right now?
Macbook!
9. Windows or Apple or Linux?
Apple
10. Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Tinted lipbalm! :)
11. BB Cream or Foundation?
BB Cream!
 
* Since I don't have a lot of followers, I can't find 11 people so I AM TAGGING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO READ THIS POST! SO YOU'RE TAGGED! :D
Love, xo
Cinny

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing the tag dear :)
    Yunho is my fave member from TVXQ too :)

    ReplyDelete